How can an IV drip treatment ease your stress?
If you frequently experience the triggers of professional pressures, competitiveness, and social obligations, you’ll get stuck in the stress response of: Epinephrine, dopamine, and norepinephrine cause your brain to feel “fight or flight” mode 24/7. This keeps you tense, anxious, and ready to run away from danger. It’s normal, but it’s hard to manage when there isn’t a physical threat.
- A racing heart.
- Heightened senses.
- Tightened muscles.
- Quickened breaths.
- Constricted blood vessels.
You evolved to live with some amount of stress. But if you experience chronic stress, it will affect your bodily systems, especially your immune response.
Signs You Are Stressed
Chronic stress affects cognitive ability, emotions, physical health and behaviors.
- Achy or painful muscles
- Appetite changes
- Clenched jaw or grinding teeth
- Feeling overwhelmed
- Poor focus
- Reduced energy
- Upper respiratory infections
- Upset stomach
Chronic stress can lead to these health problems:
- Cognitive dysfunction
- Digestive problems
- Heart disease and hypertension
- Insulin resistance
- Mood disorders
- Reproductive disorders
- Sexual dysfunction
- Skin and hair problems
- Unwanted weight gain or obesity
At-Home Treatments for Stress
It is important to try home remedies to help people deal with chronic stress. Here are some tips on how to do so.
- Exercising: Regular exercise reduces your chances for anxiety and lowers your stress hormones while releasing endorphins. It also improves body confidence and sleep quality.
- Reducing your caffeine intake: Since caffeine is a stimulant, high doses can increase anxiety. If caffeine makes you feel anxious or jittery, cut down on your consumption.
- Journaling: Writing your thoughts down helps you work through your problems, and noting what you’re grateful for relieves anxiety and stress.
- Socializing with family and friends: Social support gives you a sense of self-worth and belonging and releases oxytocin, a natural stress reliever. Hanging out with your loved ones — or “tend and befriend” — is the opposite of the fight-or-flight response.
- Spending time with your pet: Playing with your pet releases oxytocin, which creates a positive mood. A pet is also a companion who gives you purpose while keeping you active, which reduces anxiety.
How does IV therapy work to relieve stress?
When there is a lot of chronic stress, a certain neurotransmitter causes the fight-or-flight response. However, other neurotransmitters like gamma-aminobutyric acid and serotonin encourage people to be calm and stress free.
- Reducing anxiety.
- Boosting your immune system.
- Relaxing your bodily systems.
- Elevating your mood.
- Promoting productive sleep.
- Enhancing focus.
The correct nutrients encourage the production of these helpful neurotransmitters so that they work better; so giving your body these nutrients will boost the production of these chemicals. A stress reliever drink is one of the best ways to give your body these nutrients.
Although IV therapy for stress management uses vitamin and nutrient combinations to balance your body and boost your mood, the method of directly delivering the mixture to your bloodstream means you’ll feel the benefits immediately.
These are the ingredients in a stress relief drink that reduces the symptoms of chronic stress.
- B complex: B vitamins convert dietary energy into the form of energy the body needs to combat fatigue and low-energy feelings. It also improves mental health and decreases stress.
- Vitamin B12: Vitamin B12 is essential for your body’s metabolism, which is necessary for creating energy. It also helps your body produce blood and nerve cells that reduce fatigue.
- Vitamin C: Vitamin C supports the adrenal gland, which modulates stress responses and reduces fatigue. As an antioxidant, it improves energy and immune function.
- Magnesium: Magnesium boosts your energy while reducing your chances for headaches, migraines and chronic pain.
- Saline: Saline delivers hydration directly to the bloodstream to reduce dehydration.
- Taurine: Taurine is an amino acid that regulates your mood and stress levels, which improves your focus and energy. It also boosts endurance during exercise and enhances sleep quality.
There are some other additional ingredients you can add to an IV therapy for stress relief package.
- Glutathione: Glutathione plays a role in tissue building and repair and chemical and protein creation. It also boosts your immune system.
- MIC and L-Carnitine: MIC/L-Carnitine is a lipotropic agent that promotes healthy and safe weight loss when you exercise and eat well.
- NAD+: Nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide is a coenzyme that turns nutrients into energy for metabolism.
- Zinc: Zinc is a mineral that boosts immune function and reduces depression.
Stress Relief Drip IV Therapy from IDrip Therapy
While at-home treatments may be effective, you may need something more to reduce your chronic stress symptoms. Perhaps a regular IV therapy is the best option for you. Consider these IV packages from Mobile IV Medics for your stress management.
Energy and Focus
The Energy & Focus IV formula is packed with natural ingredients that naturally improve your energy and focus to help you be physically and mentally prepared for the day. This formula will help give your body nutrients, vitamins and fluids needed to have the energy levels required for:
- Managing your stress.
- Having an improved sense of happiness and well-being.
- Finding the motivation to complete tasks.
- Enhancing your personal and work productivity.
This package of drinks promotes renewal and refreshment, so you can stay healthy and well. The products contain water, antioxidants, nutrients and vitamins that help to renew and refresh you, keeping you healthy and well.
- Reduce your stress and anxiety.
- Increase your energy levels.
- Improve your mood.
- Restore body balance.
Schedule a stress relief activity today
From our highly trained medical staff, we offer effective solutions to combat stress at its source. We want to help you feel better by providing you with a portable IV solution to administer to yourself. Your medical treatment will include vitamins, minerals, amino acids, and antioxidants to help calm your mind and restore your spirit.
We understand that your stress symptoms may be keeping you from getting out of your house. So we’re offering mobile infusion services that will let our nurses come to you to administer intravenous therapy, relieve your stress symptoms, and get you feeling lively and energetic again.
Schedule your stress-relief drip with IDrip Therapy now!